The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has released the final list of candidates contesting for the presidency in the 2023 general elections.
Among the candidates cleared by the electoral commission are Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP); Bola Tinubu of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP), and Rabiu Kwankwaso of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP).
Below is the final list of candidates for the 2023 presidential election as published by INEC: 1. Imumolen Christopher – Accord Party (AP)
2. Al-Mustapha Hamza – Action Alliance (AA)
3. Sowore Omoyele – African Action Congress (AAC)
4. Kachikwu Dumebi – African Democratic Congress (ADC)
5. Sani Yabagi Yusuf – Action Democratic Party (ADP)
6. Tinubu Bola Ahmed – All Progressives Congress (APC)
7. Umeadi Peter Nnanna – All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA)
8. Ojei Princess Chichi – Allied People’s Movement (APM)
9. Nnamdi Charles Osita – Action Peoples Party (APP)
10. Adenuga Sunday Oluwafemi – Boot Party (BP)
11. Obi Peter Gregory – Labour Party (LP)
12. Musa Rabiu Kwankwaso – New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP)
13. Osakwe Felix Johnson – National Rescue Movement (NRM)
14. Abubakar Atiku – Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
15. Abiola Latifu Kolawole – Peoples Redemption Party (PRP)
16. Adebayo Adewole Ebenezer – Social Democratic Party (SDP)
17. Ado-Ibrahim Abdumalik – Young Progressives Party (YPP)
18. Nwanyanwu Daniel Daberechukwu – Zenith Labour Party (ZLP)
Meanwhile, INEC National Commissioner and Chairman, Information and Voter Education Committee, Festus Okoye, has given the details of the candidates in the elections.