Home GIST My Vagina Almost Caught  Fire – Twitter User

My Vagina Almost Caught  Fire – Twitter User

283
0

A Nigerian woman has narrated how she nearly died from a sex-related mishap which happened while utilizing her vibrator.

As indicated by @webdesignher, this happened in the wake of choosing to utilize her vibrator on the “most elevated and most fierce setting” just because.

She wrote :

So my vagina almost caught fire today

Home alone so i decided to use my vib on the highest and most violent setting for the first time. I never crank it high cos

1. Its super loud

2. It vibrates so hard that in the event that it doesn’t rip my clit to shreds, I’m unable to hold on to it when things get slippery

Today i was like Bleep it, lets see the worst that can happen. If we die, we die noni. I was enjoying myself then i started feeling heat on my fingers but i was like “nah its the friction from the vibration..” then i started smelling a combination of burning tyre and u know how.. (contd.) how on sallah day when they are burning the hair off the ram? Yes that was my coochie hair being singed.

READ ALSO: Chioma Reportedly Moved out of Davido’s mansion After allegedly wecoming a baby Boy with the UK-based Make-up Artist Larissa London

The vibrator imploded, started melting from the inside and tried to barbeque my hooha. I flung it and ran to the bathroom to tamba

Aliexpress eshay oh. Made in China.

My biggest fear is dying from a sex related accident or having a intimacy gadget stuck in me which is why i don’t trust dildos. Today my life flashed before my eyes. Imagine them finding my dead body with barbequed vagina. I’ve learned to appreciate my own fingers.